Wednesday 28 April 2010

Time out

I've been so busy this week. Some cloth work... some driving around the country looking at plants... and some stolen moments to hang out with friends and family. :) My design partner Megan returns home to California tomorrow. I'm going to miss her, but have a feeling she'll be back again in no time :)


















Nilo and I on the sea front in Puerto Jimenez.


















Partners: Bainbridge & (Megan) Houseberg























Houseberg and Bainbridge


















Nilo's first batik. This is Megan and he (apparently). So sweet!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one is very cute - Nilo's drawings are always so expressive. Glad you managed to make some time for you this week. Good to see you again x

Jacky said...

I love that photo of you and Nico at Puerto Jiminez...mother and son...so beautiful.
What fabulous fabric. Nico is a real talent too ...

Jacky xox

jude said...

all seems happy here.

Sandra said...

Glad your having a good time. I love the picture of you and Nilo. And Nilo is a real artist.

XXX

Unknown said...

THis post is so warm! It sounds like a wonderful week to me. You have an amazing smile :-))))
Thank you for your wonderful comment under my "Blue Martini Hat" post. Well, crystals are sewed on by hand and the hat is really a stunner. One of my favorites. :-) Wishing you wonderful week.

Deborah said...

Great photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails