Monday 7 December 2009

Fruits of the Forest

Yesterday, I ventured a little way into our forest on the main trail. I had not walked even 50 meters, when I found treasure!



















A gorgeous dying leaf.















Crazy little white fungii on a fallen twig.



















A foul smelling fungii. I love the structure of these (but not the smell!) I will edit this post when I figure out what species this is.















Fruits of Jacaranda copaia (Bignoniaceae)

* The final pair are really for a new friend Jude Hill Jude is a very talented cloth maker. Her cloths tell fabulous stories. You should check out her fabulous blog. She has a thing about eyes!

































Like an African mask?

1 comment:

jude said...

oh ha! great.... and those fungi are amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails