Wednesday 23 December 2009

Long Night Moon #3

Guess what I got for Christmas?... A rotten flu virus! This is as far as I have been able to get with the Long Night Moon cloth. My whole body is aching. I am supposedly going to spend the day doing nothing (is that possible?) with Nilo, who is recovering fast and getting back to his usual active self.















The flower is quilted...















The moth applique edges are stitched and ready to be added to the cloth and then quilted...















An interesting edge. Although I am not planning to show this edge as part of the finished piece (whatever that turns out to be!) I like the effect of this ever so simple stitch, and plan to play with it whilst "resting".

2 comments:

jude said...

hey.. just catching up on some reading before leaving for the holiday....i like that edge too! have a wonderful holiday.

Catherine V. Bainbridge said...

Thanks Jude. I am also catching up on people's posts! Merry Christmas to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails